Did the ADD Phantom front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have no issues with a SVC frame cut on my Gen 2. Cruse control and lane keeping works like normal.

OP
OP
figure1a

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hows the ACC relo working for you? I have a frame cut evil front bumper on my 23 and with the relo bracket cruise control wont work. My local shop, Texasmotorworx said that all these relocation brackets are kind of a toss up and cruise control might or might not work.

Haven't seen a lot of guys complain about the ADD set up though... just sucks having no cruise control and having to clear sensor warnings everytime you start the truck.
ACC relocate works fine for me. Used the ADD new version (there is an old version that gave people issues). I don't see why you couldn't use the ADD bracket as it is not dependent on the bumper at all. Also, on the ADD bracket make sure the connector for the module is fully seated. If you install the module and then connect the connector, the bracket gets in the way and does not let the connector fully seat. But loosening the bracket a bit, connecting and then retightening gets that connector on there solid.

ATXraptor75

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ACC relocate works fine for me. Used the ADD new version (there is an old version that gave people issues). I don't see why you couldn't use the ADD bracket as it is not dependent on the bumper at all. Also, on the ADD bracket make sure the connector for the module is fully seated. If you install the module and then connect the connector, the bracket gets in the way and does not let the connector fully seat. But loosening the bracket a bit, connecting and then retightening gets that connector on there solid.
Awesome to hear. I'll order one today.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome to hear. I'll order one today.
If you have a FMIC, which I’m guessing you do with a frame chop bumper, the ADD relocation bracket probably won’t work. Might check into that before you order

Warpath

Reaction score
If you have a FMIC, which I’m guessing you do with a frame chop bumper, the ADD relocation bracket probably won’t work. Might check into that before you order
I was wondering this the other day. I have a FMIC and really like the add stealth bumper, then noticed their relocation bracket is in the grille. Which is a no go for me.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the FMIC relocations have them tucked up high in the corner, I’m not sure the ADD bracket will work. ADD’s bracket is tall, the height of the whole grille and mounts right where the FMIC goes.

I finally got my cruise working and now I want a FMIC but I’m nervous to mess with the cruise again now that it works.

I tried several locations before it finally worked.

IMG_3704.jpeg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Most of the FMIC relocations have them tucked up high in the corner, I’m not sure the ADD bracket will work. ADD’s bracket is tall, the height of the whole grille and mounts right where the FMIC goes.

I finally got my cruise working and now I want a FMIC but I’m nervous to mess with the cruise again now that it works.

I tried several locations before it finally worked.

I know it's a Gen 2, but mine is high up and centered. SVC frame cut and FMIC.

20230214_102106.jpg

jrob6622

Reaction score
How well does the bumper match with your the flares? I have a black truck and plan on getting an ADD but I don’t know if I should keep the color or powered coat it gloss black