Double Amputee Wounded Warrior new to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Nordeman89
Dan welcome to FRF. Best damn Raptor forum hands down. Thanks you for your service. Be site to watch for the give aways that we do for service men like your self. @The Car Stereo Company has one going right now.

Your truck already looks bad ass. What you looking to upgrade? Also, there are some great supporting vendors in California. @svc and @RPG and @SDHQ and @Outlaw Offroad either of those shops can help you out and treat you right.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the mayhem!!!

Let me know when you are going to tear into the project. I love Texas and would love to figure out how to get down there and give you a hand. Maybe help out with some goodies that you will need......

OP
OP
Nordeman89

Nordeman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the mayhem!!!

Let me know when you are going to tear into the project. I love Texas and would love to figure out how to get down there and give you a hand. Maybe help out with some goodies that you will need......

Any help would be greatly appreciated !! as you well know parts cost an arm and a leg lol no pun intended ;)

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

@Yukon Joe
I want to cage out the Raptor, beef up the suspension (looking to get at least 16" of travel in the front and 20" in the rear) maybe supercharge it someday lol but like everyone else I gotta get that paper first to pay for it lol