New to me 13' Race Red SCAB Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checking in from the North with my loaded up 13' SCAB with 240,000 km's. A little high on the K but with the 6.2 I'm not too worried based on what I've heard and read. Its due for the 240k service, has a leaky block heater, and in need of new rubber at the moment. Previous owner optioned everything except for the hood graphics, the tailgate step (which is fine), but wish he would have bought the rear well liners. Been lurking for about a month now, reading up on the first mods to do.

This is my first Ford, as I been primarly driving imports all my life. My outgoing "truck" was a 10' Ridgeline (you can see it in the reflection of my avatar lol), and it served me well for the last 3 years. With resale values so high, the wife and I opted to upgrade to the Raptor.

The Raptor completes our V8 garage, as the summer whip is an ISF :cool:

Looking forward to learning, modding and driving the beast!

38DE39D7-3CC6-439C-BA6C-B1CBA67E2B39.jpeg

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! That’s a beautiful Gen 1! Good to see the great white north taking ownership of these fine machines. Enjoy it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Eh!?
#ItsAbootOneLesspriusEh

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome... Not sure rear wheel well liners were an option on gen 1s. Aftermarket only iirc. Congrats, but black is faster...

OP
OP
funkified

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome... Not sure rear wheel well liners were an option on gen 1s. Aftermarket only iirc. Congrats, but black is faster...
According to the Canadian 13MY brochure there was an option for them!

https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/brochures/ford/2013-f150.pdf (its on page 28)

Red ALWAYS looks faster lol

Also, after this first service im thinking of going with the Volant intake, Corsa extreme cat back and a set of Falken AT3W's, any suggestions otherwise?

Last edited:

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys.

According to the Canadian 13MY brochure there was an option for them!

https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/brochures/ford/2013-f150.pdf (its on page 28)

Red ALWAYS looks faster lol

Also, after this first service im thinking of going with the Volant intake, Corsa extreme cat back and a set of Falken AT3W's, any suggestions otherwise?
The intake will do nothing for performance. If you want some intake noise, like the looks or filter then go for it.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My long lost brother from the north? Lol. Literally have the same two vehicles. Almost, 2014 SCAB and 2014 ISF however I am selling the ISF.

Welcome to FRF

Attachments

• 2014 Raptor BR.jpg
    2014 Raptor BR.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6548.jpg
    IMG_6548.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 5