Hello to all new to me 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ceno

Reaction score
95AC0137-7518-4025-857A-BDB2B386A764.jpeg hey guys just got my first Raptor about a week ago couldn't float a new one but got me a 2013 crew cab 6.2 so far I luv the truck but learning to hate having to work on it lol im a poor guy who likes nice toys so I broke all my piggy banks to get this one but of course being a 2013 I need some TLC nothing to bad that I know of but time will tell it does have 200k+ on it but still seems solid BUT my first n00b moment that I hope someone can tell me is how the heck do I turn off the cargo light I run the lights on auto and at night my cargo light stays on all the time im driving.
any advice on things I need to check on or keep a eye out for would always be a big help so thanks in advance ill try and get some pics when I can

Ceno

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Post a pic of your Raptor and I will help you with the Cargo light!!

You could try the dimmer switch which is below the headlight switch.

MrGable27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 162054 hey guys just got my first Raptor about a week ago couldn't float a new one but got me a 2013 crew cab 6.2 so far I luv the truck but learning to hate having to work on it lol im a poor guy who likes nice toys so I broke all my piggy banks to get this one but of course being a 2013 I need some TLC nothing to bad that I know of but time will tell it does have 200k+ on it but still seems solid BUT my first n00b moment that I hope someone can tell me is how the heck do I turn off the cargo light I run the lights on auto and at night my cargo light stays on all the time im driving.
any advice on things I need to check on or keep a eye out for would always be a big help so thanks in advance ill try and get some pics when I can

Ceno

She’s a beaut Clark. Gen 1’s are a ton of fun and dead reliable