Hello to all new to me 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as far as the backup camera, defintely check that connection behind the rear bumper. there have been a few people who have replaced the camera due to it getting water inside and corroding. but again, not a widespread issue.

OP
OP
Ceno

Ceno

Reaction score
Lol sorry no pictures of it fixed but I spliced in some extra wire and wrapped it all back up so I had good luck on the door locks but I checked the connection on the rear camera and no luck with it but I ran out of time but made a temp cover for my cold air the one that was on it was cracked

4F52302E-CBE0-406A-B9CC-428DBF210082.jpeg

OP
OP
Ceno

Ceno

Reaction score
Sorry it’s been a few days I dropped my phone when I went and look at how much new headlight were for these trucks it’s taken me this long to be brave enough to log back In and hope I was just loopy from long hours what do you guys run for head lights I like LED but not sure I’ll be able to get them

OP
OP
Ceno

Ceno

Reaction score
Has anyone went and got a topside creeper to work on these things was wonder if worth it and if so what brand or style ya went for
Thansk

OP
OP
Ceno

Ceno

Reaction score
Well I wanted some LED but all the kits I saw was way out my price range so I had to do some Redneck Tec and picked me up some Harbor Freight lights and built me some brackets got around 8K lumens out of it I didn’t know what does all the higher priced put out just trying to see how this compares
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 4