New to me 13' Race Red SCAB Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
funkified

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My long lost brother from the north? Lol. Literally have the same two vehicles. Almost, 2014 SCAB and 2014 ISF however I am selling the ISF.

Welcome to FRF
LOL! Almost is right!
Mine is a 2010 Series 2, it’s got only 95k km on it and I’m definitely not selling

Attachments

• DC0DCD7E-44AF-4B44-B1F5-EF6F3AF618F5.jpeg
    DC0DCD7E-44AF-4B44-B1F5-EF6F3AF618F5.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

54Bravo

Reaction score
Checking in from the North with my loaded up 13' SCAB with 240,000 km's. A little high on the K but with the 6.2 I'm not too worried based on what I've heard and read. Its due for the 240k service, has a leaky block heater, and in need of new rubber at the moment. Previous owner optioned everything except for the hood graphics, the tailgate step (which is fine), but wish he would have bought the rear well liners. Been lurking for about a month now, reading up on the first mods to do.

This is my first Ford, as I been primarly driving imports all my life. My outgoing "truck" was a 10' Ridgeline (you can see it in the reflection of my avatar lol), and it served me well for the last 3 years. With resale values so high, the wife and I opted to upgrade to the Raptor.

The Raptor completes our V8 garage, as the summer whip is an ISF :cool:

Looking forward to learning, modding and driving the beast!

View attachment 314115
Congratulations on the beautiful Raptor. You will have fun with it... cheers