Do you like the 37 Package blue interior?

Do you like the 37 Package blue interior?

• Love it!

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • Not too sure...

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Not for me!

Votes: 85 56.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGB

Reaction score
Be honest, nobody loves the blue interior. The only people that are saying they like it, are the people trying to convince themselves that they like it because they want a 37 and have to have the blue. The better question would be if you ordered a 37 and you could choose between black or blue interior, what would you choose?
I have a black 37 on order and am definitely in the camp of people who would have chose any other seats but the blue. And full disclosure I plan to put a seat cover over them immediately. Highly doubt I’ll like them in person but we shall see. But I am prepared to cover them in the event my mind isn’t changed. Yes I rather deal with covers them to see that blue.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a little skeptical about the blue interior but I ordered it anyway. Then I got to thinking, my current truck (Avalanche) has a gray interior and I put blue seat covers over my seats that are essentially the same color as the Raptor 37 interior. I guess it was meant to be for me.

Billybob454ss

Reaction score
IT"S SO UGLY........ I HAVE A DEPOSIT ON A BLACK 37
WHO AT FORD WOULD APPROVE THAT ....
I WAS THINKING HOPEFULLY IN THE FUTURE FIND BLACK 35
SEAT COVERS ON eBay AND SWAP THEM OUT...
...IF THEY WOULD FIT THE RECARO SEATS

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a black 37 on order and am definitely in the camp of people who would have chose any other seats but the blue. And full disclosure I plan to put a seat cover over them immediately. Highly doubt I’ll like them in person but we shall see. But I am prepared to cover them in the event my mind isn’t changed. Yes I rather deal with covers them to see that blue.
I'd be fine with blue seats. It's the blue dash, the blue trim, the blue everything that I don't like. If I was buying today, I'd hold my nose and get it to have the 37s, but I'd be pissed at Ford every time I got into the truck because they didn't give me a choice. Even if I started liking the blue, I'd still be resentful.

RGB

Reaction score
I'd be fine with blue seats. It's the blue dash, the blue trim, the blue everything that I don't like. If I was buying today, I'd hold my nose and get it to have the 37s, but I'd be pissed at Ford every time I got into the truck because they didn't give me a choice. Even if I started liking the blue, I'd still be resentful.
Yup, I can’t forget the dash, and trim. I definitely agree that most of my angst is due to my choice being taken away from me. And here I was hopeful to have that choice, seeing how many options one gets if they order a Bronco. And yes there are still somethings forced on those buyers. But I definitely think the interior should have been an option for us. Plus I do not look forward to the extra care i’ll have to take to clean these seats. Especially having a German Shepard riding around with me.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the 37 truck at Ford nationals and really liked the blue. I know it’s not for everyone but I dig it. I told my dealer I would only accept a 37 because I’m tired of black and need a change and they’re really cool in person !