Do you like the 37 Package blue interior?

Do you like the 37 Package blue interior?

• Love it!

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • Not too sure...

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Not for me!

Votes: 85 56.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask since it seems like I have been seeing answers all over the place as to what people think about the 37 package interior.

Personally, I am partial to black but I'm not necessarily turned off to the blue...

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be honest, nobody loves the blue interior. The only people that are saying they like it, are the people trying to convince themselves that they like it because they want a 37 and have to have the blue. The better question would be if you ordered a 37 and you could choose between black or blue interior, what would you choose?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be honest, nobody loves the blue interior. The only people that are saying they like it, are the people trying to convince themselves that they like it because they want a 37 and have to have the blue. The better question would be if you ordered a 37 and you could choose between black or blue interior, what would you choose?
Well, when they ran that focus group in downtown Detroit, nine out of ten p i m p s loved it ...

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both my wife and I genuinely like the blue interior and have no problem with it in our new truck. The worst part about most modern car interiors is how the only color options are generally boring shades of black, tan, or gray.

Hilarious that people are gatekeeping the color like I'm not allowed to legitimately like the interior, though.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both my wife and I genuinely like the blue interior and have no problem with it in our new truck. The worst part about most modern car interiors is how the only color options are generally boring shades of black, tan, or gray.

Hilarious that people are gatekeeping the color like I'm not allowed to legitimately like the interior, though.
your probably the guy with purple siding on his house