Delivery Next week! What to get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
My 2022 37 PP came with moonroof and tailgate and under-seat storage, it also has pro power so that must be why.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
For mud flaps, any recommendations on husky vs rok bloks vs WT??

You’re welcome !

I pick up day laborers to watch my Raptor while I’m doing things. It helps to have friends in the day labor pool at the local hang out. Be careful who you pick though, you don’t want your truck watcher knifing some dude just admiring your truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Does using forscan potentially void your warranty? Curious
If you completely screw up, brick a module, it’s not going to be covered by any warranty. That said, FORSCAN gives you a variety of ways to update that make it very simple to change the --available options as delivered-- on your vehicle.

If anyone has had a warranty issue as a result of FORSCAN, I haven’t heard about it and I’m inclined to believe that they would have made a lot of online noise about such an event.

Take a backup of all your modules first, then modify one module or feature at a time, verify function, move on to the next. If you have several features you want to change - say Lincoln fold mirrors, suppress all chimes, gauge display updates, and whatever else is out there, you may be tempted to try and change all your modules at once.

DON'T

Each additional change amplifies how much effort you will need to make on a potential recovery.