Ok what’s next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned can get you most everything you need. One stop shop.
Am im not 100% sure but think the trac bars will require welding so won't be a bolt on items
I am expecting my RPG traction bars any day now and researched others. Almost changed my mind to go to SVC, but stayed with RPG’s because RPG was totally bolt on. SVC required welding and some say limited articulation.

OP
OP
Stanstyle

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Ok well the wheels, tint, sprigs, CVFab IC, Goosetuned tune and spark plugs are compete. Still looking at traction bars but for now i am looking at some electronic upgrades or mods. I have been reading and watching a lot of ForScan info. From experience is it worth getting into? I started popping up when I was searching for audio upgrades.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Forscan allows you to tweak your truck a bit. Lincoln fold mirrors, 5 flash turn signal, remove honk when exiting while truck is on, etc. I programed out my TPS due to the beadlocks. Also allows you to pull all trouble codes which a scanner can not do.

To me, it's worth it.