Delivery Next week! What to get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mebersole92

Reaction score
I have an 2023 Azure Gray 35 package coming hopefully next week. Just wanted to ask the forum what things you all recommend to get first and/or ahead of pick up. I have a retrax from my current truck that I'll be using.
Was looking at the tux mats but I am not sure if the 23s have the underseat storage box.
Open to any tips or advice! Thanks everyone

GDK

Reaction score
The 37PP does not come with Under Seat Storage ($215.00) when you order a Sunroof. The included Raptor Rubber Mats are not as nice as what comes in a Rubicon.
The Pro Power Tailgate Work Surface is nice but not what I expected for $995 ~ just a flat plastic Ruler?
What REALLY bugs me is they did not include Rear Wheel Well Liners with the 37PP to match the front?? Now we have to buy aftermarket Liners and SCHLEP those 37's around to get them in!
I had a Retrax before, bought the new Peragon Ultra Folding and really like it ~ makes a lot more sense with a 5 1/2' Bed. Plus...NO ADDITIONAL KEYS!

OP
OP
mebersole92

mebersole92

Reaction score
I have the moonroof and tailgate package. I'll definitely be ordering wheel well liners. Looking more for what mods or aftermarket things to get first and underway

MikeyP87

Reaction score
@GDK My 23 37PP has the Underseat Storage (stand-alone $215 option) and the Moonroof.

I ordered a matte screen protector and pillar protectors from OCDPlug, a shorty antenna to get rid of the whip, and the Cobb scoop bracket as a cheap first round of simple mods.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the moonroof and tailgate package. I'll definitely be ordering wheel well liners. Looking more for what mods or aftermarket things to get first and underway
RPG 1.5" or 2.5" collars or Eibach leveling springs.
Bank Pedal Monster or ..... GooseTuned .... Warranty comes into question here with the tune. Up to you.
AT LEAST put in a real Sub set up.
Rear Wheel Well liners from Husky.
Tint to your liking.
Bed cover of your liking.

These are MUST DOS in my MY eyes.

OP
OP
mebersole92

mebersole92

Reaction score
Picked getting the spray in bed liner! Have that currently on my 22 and love it. I actually had the drop in plastic which was slightly warped and didn't allow the retrax canister to sit properly.
Would suggest getting a Linex job done on the box. Looks good and very functional.....

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Get the front clip xpel wrapped. Pricey but worth it. I was gonna do WT mats but I think the stock mats are equitable. WT has an under back seat storage compartment but I just put stuff under the seats. Go enjoy and then add after some time.