Deleted stock exhaust Resonator and Muffle. Straight 3'' pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different thread. Same jackasses. Way to hijack another thread. Aaron... sasbitch...smurfchode...
Aka. The circle jerk trio.
#They will find you.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that's cool and stuff. It's comical to a lot of us that Jenny needs to be defended so vigorously if it really is that much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know you want one. It's cool.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's actually comical that people with a gen1 think their truck is even remotely better.

A gen1 6.2 pulled up next to me at a light today and wanted to race so I indulged him. I destroyed his truck and by the time he caught up to me he swore up and down he's ready to pull the trigger. He even said the truck sounded amazing and he was surprised.

Many people say the gen2 sounds way better than they thought. Anyways doesn't matter, you'll only be behind us regardless.

You forgot 'once upon a time ...'

OP
OP
M

MadRaptor65

Reaction score
Please, elaborate more on how the tuned up 6.2L for the G1 is different than Jennifer's tuned up 3.5EB. It's not a new design. It's just a high output version, just like the 6.2L for the old truck was a H.O. version.

1st off! Why are you and your Gen 1 Raptors so worried about the Gen 2?
I haven't even went over to a Gen 1 thread! I don't care what you NA Gen 1 Raptors haters do to your Raptor! Stop being such big cry babies! Do you guys need a safe Zone?
It is ridiculous to even compare Gen 1 to Gen 2!
If you are mad because Ford went with the Gen 2, then write them a letter and tell them how you feel and leave your negative post off of my threads! You guys are a bunch of Debbie downers!
I am very excited to be an Owner of the new Gen 2 Raptor!

Report: 2017 Raptor will make 450-hp from EcoBoost V-6

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
1st off! Why are you and your Gen 1 Raptors so worried about the Gen 2?

I haven't even went over to a Gen 1 thread! I don't care what you NA Gen 1 Raptors haters do to your Raptor! Stop being such big cry babies! Do you guys need a safe Zone?

It is ridiculous to even compare Gen 1 to Gen 2!

If you are mad because Ford went with the Gen 2, then write them a letter and tell them how you feel and leave your negative post off of my threads! You guys are a bunch of Debbie downers!

I am very excited to be an Owner of the new Gen 2 Raptor!

Report: 2017 Raptor will make 450-hp from EcoBoost V-6

Way to address my post with logic and not feelings and opinions.

Reread it. I merely said both engines are modified versions of existing ones. Not a new engine like you said. Your foam is showing.

OP
OP
M

MadRaptor65

Reaction score
Way to address my post with logic and not feelings and opinions.

Reread it. I merely said both engines are modified versions of existing ones. Not a new engine like you said. Your foam is showing.

I see! You are butt hurt because I didn't play your sore loser game! Like I said, this is a Gen 2 thread. If you don't like it that Ford changed it to a V6, then write Ford a letter!
I have a f150 Triton 5.4L work truck that has the same engine as your Old outdated Raptor! My wife's 2016 Explorer Sport would smoke your weak 5.4L!
I will tell you what! to make it fair I will load all the kids in it before we race!
Go play on Gen 1 threads or just Buzz off Hater!!!

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's hard I know. Bent frames, heavy ass trucks, slow as hell, terrible gas mileage, old design.... But hey, they sound mean right? Am I right fellahs? Awww yeah.