Exhaust??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackUnderwood

Reaction score
I have a 2018 raptor I got about 8 months ago. I was thinking about an exhaust upgrade just to give it a little bit more sound than it has rn, stock. From what I read a lot of people hate exhausts on the raptor, I've heard that there isn't a single exhaust that sounds good, and they all make the truck sound like a civic, and the whole "just get a v8" or "no way to make a v6 sound good"

I want some opinions, like why is there so much hate, do they REALLY sound that bad. Or are people just hating.

Igot the truck bc I've always wanted one. I'm not a huge car/engine type of guy or whatever you wanna call it, who is gonna shit on someone for having this engine or that engine. Or that this engine is better than that one and so on

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its very subjective.
Some dudes love the corsa or borla atak exhausts and its just not for me. Slight caveat in that the corsa one to me sounds really good at times, then i hear a different video and it sounds full ricer.

The trombone exhaust like said above seems to be very popular too, dont like it that much imo and it adds drone and a lot more noise.

The ones i did like a lot were the ford performance borla touring exhaust (dumb expensive for what it is) and one poster on here goin with a custom setup of two magnaflow muffers (one on each pipe) and a 3" system. Sounds pretty good without being obnoxious.