SPD Gen2 3” HX muffler/exhaust SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masterwacker

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought this from Kyle at Apollo Optics when it was released, great guy by the way. Exhaust sounds great and I had no drone on my 2017. It is louder and deeper than factory muffler and best sounding exhaust I have heard for the Gen2 Raptor. Has absolutely no rasp that I had with the AWE 2G. I love the sound and only reason I am selling is the wife really, really hates it. Went on a trip and still have not heard the end of it, so I am selling the exhaust…. Not the wife. Been married for 22 years and will keep her.
It was on my truck for about 600 miles so obviously used, but in really good condition.

SPD shipped the exhaust to me without the rearward exhaust clamps and was easier/quicker to buy clamps on Amazon instead of waiting for SPD to ship or waste Kyle’s time at Apollo Optics . New stainless clamps included, total of 2, and pictured on the exhaust below. You re-use factory clamps on the forward 2 pipes. Oh, and unlike Kyle’s experience with exhaust coming lose, I did not have this issue. Maybe because of the different clamps??

$600 including shipping to lower 48 states. It will ship in the original box and packaging. Or you can pick up in Davenport, FL / Orlando,FL.
Firm on the price as $300 less than new and no shipping seems fair to me. Not looking for any trades.

IMG_1565.jpegIMG_1560.jpegIMG_1561.jpegIMG_1562.jpeg

T_Squared

Reaction score
masterwacker- Was the HX muffler the only upgrade done to the exhaust? I've been on the fence between the HX muffler and/or the trombone for a minute. My wife is also sensitive about exhausts, but I want to do something to help the tone a little bit without being too boomy in the cabin.

OP
OP
M

masterwacker

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the trombone piece done and down pipes. Would imagine if all I had was the exhaust she would be fine with it. She said truck sounded fine but too loud for her. Don’t know if that helps or not?