Deleted stock exhaust Resonator and Muffle. Straight 3'' pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting how the jen 2 foamers preach that 'sound isn't everything' but they are super sensitive about it and doing everything they can to make it 'sound better'.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Interesting how the jen 2 foamers preach that 'sound isn't everything' but they are super sensitive about it and doing everything they can to make it 'sound better'.

It's a really weird dynamic for sure. I'd just get those mufflers on the first page that quiet it down and be done with it. Stealth mode.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OP just saved future/other Gen2 owners from wasting countless hours and hundreds of feet of 3" tube. Believe me, if it could sound better, Ford would have made it so. They intentionally spent hours and hours finessing the exhaust note, and did a great job all things considered.

It sounds great (for a sand car motor, zing) so the money is better spent on brake rotor upgrades since it's so gdamn fast.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Walker SS Quiet Flow mufflers will fix the issue. You get performance and you don't here the v6 sound. This will be the best option for the Raptor.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4I9_UIo5VAA
You're killiing me with this muffler that sounds more like an old sedan than a truck?

Who wants that???!!! Not me... if I wanted to drive an old Cadillac... I'd go buy one.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Please, elaborate more on how the tuned up 6.2L for the G1 is different than Jennifer's tuned up 3.5EB. It's not a new design. It's just a high output version, just like the 6.2L for the old truck was a H.O. version.

Enhanced computer wizard to impress the great unwashed stabs baristas.

Word.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Enhanced computer wizard to impress the great unwashed stabs baristas.

Word.

You ****** kill me.

Read unto them scripture from the infotainment system brother smurf. I prefer the book of Mid-Travel verses 6-11.

And Ford spake to the automotive industry and saith unto them "Behold! For I have brought forth the greatest factory production truck of this millennium. Partake of it my brothers and venture unto the desert and unto your local Starbucks and spread my gospel for that we may save the heathens from lesser vehicles"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's actually comical that people with a gen1 think their truck is even remotely better.

A gen1 6.2 pulled up next to me at a light today and wanted to race so I indulged him. I destroyed his truck and by the time he caught up to me he swore up and down he's ready to pull the trigger. He even said the truck sounded amazing and he was surprised.

Many people say the gen2 sounds way better than they thought. Anyways doesn't matter, you'll only be behind us regardless.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's actually comical that people with a gen1 think their truck is even remotely better.

A gen1 6.2 pulled up next to me at a light today and wanted to race so I indulged him. I destroyed his truck and by the time he caught up to me he swore up and down he's ready to pull the trigger. He even said the truck sounded amazing and he was surprised.

Many people say the gen2 sounds way better than they thought. Anyways doesn't matter, you'll only be behind us regardless.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well that's cool and stuff. It's comical to a lot of us that Jenny needs to be defended so vigorously if it really is that much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk