Deaver +3 review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i Just got back from the ARDD.

Ran roughly 750 miles of forest service roads and trails.

Encountered some large rocks, boulders. washouts 12-18" deep, tree roots etc. Ran an average speed of 47.3 mph, with peaks over 95.

Deaver's handled all of it without complaining. Rear end stayed planted, didnt buck or donkey kick, no cab strikes.

Unlike the 2 set's of nationals i have. After this run they are still sitting at the ride height before i left. both nationals were spent and dropped 2-3" after actually "using" them. (this is after the initial settle)

I would concur with your review and statements. I installed these over the weekend and got to play at full speed on Sunday. There is a world of difference from the stock springs to these Deaver +3 with bumps. The rear end stayed planted just like it should.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Glad to hear such positive reviews on the deavers! Im going to be installing my +3's here hopefully in a week or two along with my SVC ABS. Can't wait put them through their paces.

On a side note, deavers are included in my grand opening sale. 10% off till Sept 1st!

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just completed the ARDD run with Huck and I agree with the review. This was the first off road trip with my +3 and I am very happy. My truck was always in control after hitting anything. Ride on the highway was good as well. My trip total was a few hundred miles less than his total. I ran just over 1900 miles between Thursday and Monday. Very pleased so far with my +3 from SVC.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Huck I just read through the thread. Thanks for all the info! Just wanted to clarify about the height. So it sounds like you started at 44" ground to fender with the +2's...settled about 3/4" so far and didn't settle anymore after some real off-roading recently. So are you sitting at about 43-43 1/4" right now?

Just curious because I'm between getting +2's and +1's. I'm wanting about 1-1 1/2" lower than stock height. I was thinking of either getting +1's or getting +2's and running shackles and maybe after settling, just switching shackles back.

Anyone know if there is any real difference in the +1 vs +2 other than the height? Is the +2 a better/beefier spring pack?

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did yours settle? Would they settle or sit different on the screw because of the added weight?

FYI. I run deaver +2's and I'm at 43.75". This was the measurement with 500 miles on them and them again roughly 4,500 miles later. I have about 5,000 miles on them and at least half of that or more I have had about 300 lbs. in the bed (give or take a few pounds). Also my truck is a Screw.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! That does help! I appreciate that. So like the Deavers claim, the +2's seem to sit right at stock height. I'm surprised that guys with +3's don't seem to be much if any different at all. I think this basically makes up my mind to do the +1's. I'd still be interested in anyone else's measurements. Thanks!