Deaver +3 review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Deaver no longer keeps in stock the +2HD, they only keep the +3HD.

I really didst want to be ass high and I tow a pretty good bit. The whole reason I wanted to get new springs is because my truck almost throws me off the road everytime I hit a series of potholes or dirt road washouts.

Question is do I have any other options?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's really not that much difference, almost an 1"
And don't forget they do sag after a while.

There are drop down shackles you can get, if it really bothers you.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Deaver no longer keeps in stock the +2HD, they only keep the +3HD.

I really didst want to be ass high and I tow a pretty good bit. The whole reason I wanted to get new springs is because my truck almost throws me off the road everytime I hit a series of potholes or dirt road washouts.

Question is do I have any other options?

Man, I thought I was the only one having this issue. I promised not to touch the suspension of this truck but I started entertaining the idea because of the experience that you just described.
I already got Eibach for the front and waiting to save for Icon set up in the rear.
I like it because of the 3 setting options. Also lots of good reviews on them and spoke with a few suppliers and they favored these over Deaver for what I use the truck. I go camping with a rooftop tent and gear 3 times per year plus some off-road here and there.

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So looks like my only option to achieve what I would like is to buy the +3 and pair with the +2 drop shackle. I am told this will give good ride quality and the desired height in the rear.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the +3s installed are there any other parts you need, like bump stops, longer brake lines or anything else?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There isn't any change in travel up and down, bumps stops would only be needed if you off-road hard and make hard landings.
Or your pulling a heavier trailer than you should be, they can aid in stopping from bottoming out hard.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't any change in travel up and down, bumps stops would only be needed if you off-road hard and make hard landings.
Or your pulling a heavier trailer than you should be, they can aid in stopping from bottoming out hard.
So the stock bump stops are fine with +3 deavers