Deaver +3 review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the Deaver +3 friday after work. Will post up a review and pics to follow.

After driving the weekend, all highway i can say the performance of the truck is beyond anything i remember form stock.

with my old aftermarket springs the ride was rough, and the rear axel never moved. Literally, have video footage of it.

now there is lots of flex and movement. for the first time in 8 months i actually hit a bump stop.

the truck now pitches up and down with acceleration and decel. Over heaves and our glorious Illinois roads, the rear absorbs the hits and the ride inside is smooth, no bounce or anything else.

Will update as time goes on.

Last edited:

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in hearing about what you think...I'm sure you did a lot of research, but aren't there a lot of complaints about these aftermarket (and not just Deaver) Spring Packs settling and losing height after a year or so?

I'm wanting to add some rear height and payload capacity after going mid-perch on the front, plus I pull a 12' enclosed motorcycle trailer...but I'm not willing to pay $1500 on packs that start to sag in a year. I'll be interested to hear your experience with the Deavers, and perhaps some other folks will jump in...but seems like for payload and towing, the folks that have just added a leaf to the factory pack have been very happy with their long-term results.

OP
OP
Huck

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Max if you have questions about my experiences with the other leaf packs pm me. I want to keep this as a straight review for the deavers. Not a finger pointing this is better than that. Just a factual review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the Deaver +3 on my raptor for 8 months now and absolutely no issues. No sagging even with the bed loaded down it still sat level. Normal stance is up a bit but not too much.

Fred Maconi
AKA RaptuRR / not that Fred

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fred, can you measure from the rear top of the center caps on the wheels to the top of the fender lip and post it? Thanks!

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Huck. I was interested to compare Fred's with yours.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Surprising that that's only + 3/4" with the OE block. (2 3/4")