Deaver +3 review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've have a lot of miles on mine. Been to TRR, Raptoberfest, and Havoc multiple times and they are still problem free. No squeaks. Ride height hasn't changed.
Really happy with mine

Fred Maconi

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Just a little history and facts for everyone. Deaver and National used to be one company and split off a while back, basically the same "technology" is used to make springs. Hammer and anvil.

OP
OP
Huck

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a little history and facts for everyone. Deaver and National used to be one company and split off a while back, basically the same "technology" is used to make springs. Hammer and anvil.

I've had both.

The designs couldn't be further apart of their leaf pack

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MIND = BLOWN!!!! Shit Trey, you just ****** it all up for every fan boy and basher...lol :everything:

Not necessarily :biggrin: I have no experience with National so I have nothing negative to say about them. I just couldn't resist pointing this out haha

Not saying they don't have different designs, just that both companies hammer leafs out on an anvil.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not necessarily :biggrin: I have no experience with National so I have nothing negative to say about them. I just couldn't resist pointing this out haha

You are the farthest from a fan boy. I think you have a little bit of everything on your truck...lol.

But more so, leaf spring tech is still blacksmith tech, and sometimes you get crap and sometimes you get diamonds.

OP
OP
Huck

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i Just got back from the ARDD.

Ran roughly 750 miles of forest service roads and trails.

Encountered some large rocks, boulders. washouts 12-18" deep, tree roots etc. Ran an average speed of 47.3 mph, with peaks over 95.

Deaver's handled all of it without complaining. Rear end stayed planted, didnt buck or donkey kick, no cab strikes.

Unlike the 2 set's of nationals i have. After this run they are still sitting at the ride height before i left. both nationals were spent and dropped 2-3" after actually "using" them. (this is after the initial settle)