Deaver +3 review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You wouldn't be interested in mine now I know I'm not. With only spare and the jack in the bed mine has dropped to 42.5" after recent trip. Everything is tight and looks in order. Further investigation pending to find reason for so much lowering. This trip was over 1900 miles with some decent off road driving. Makes about 2400 miles since install. Immediately after install mine was at 45".

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my deaver +3's yesterday and at about 5-6 inches of rake in the rear. Is this normal? Also on mid in the front.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will settle.

Hoping so. Haven't really driven it yet, still waiting on a driveshaft. Just took measurements this morning, but wondering if the measurements will be accurate enough with this much rake right now.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock axel should of been fine

Tranny cracked in half a few weeks ago, and in the process the driveshaft came off the yolk and destroyed itself. Just got the truck back yesterday and thats the only part I didn't acquire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free