Dealer in the PNW that would take a deposit and sell at "reasonable" price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chtucker

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 2021/2022 (whatever they end up being) Raptor.. Not a potential crazy GT500... just a normal "Raptor"

The dealers around me in Seattle all seem to add ADM. I would like to pay MSRP or less and I would like to secure my spot. Willing to travel to as far east as Colorado and as south as Oregon. Idaho, Utah, Montana would work..

Travel further I guess if I have to... Its important that I get in early..

AngryDad

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 2021/2022 (whatever they end up being) Raptor.. Not a potential crazy GT500... just a normal "Raptor"

The dealers around me in Seattle all seem to add ADM. I would like to pay MSRP or less and I would like to secure my spot. Willing to travel to as far east as Colorado and as south as Oregon. Idaho, Utah, Montana would work..

I'm in the Seattle Metro area. You need to go further east of Colorado. Deals can be had but the further South East you go the better. At one point I was willing to go to Texas to and drive it back.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you are a bit too early. once ford releases the truck for order/builds, is when you can find a dealer who will negotiate a price. right now its all speculation and dealers dont have any info yet. i used a dealer for my gen 1 and was just over invoice pricing. on the gen 2 there was a hefty markup for a while. you just cant tell until the truck is able to be ordered. then you will have to find out which dealer and where, will be willing to offer at a decent price

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an excellent deal at Epic Ford in Everett...but it was a 2019 left on the lot this year before COVID shutdown. I don’t think you will get a good deal on the gen 3 raptor for a couple years.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you are a bit too early. once ford releases the truck for order/builds, is when you can find a dealer who will negotiate a price. right now its all speculation and dealers dont have any info yet. i used a dealer for my gen 1 and was just over invoice pricing. on the gen 2 there was a hefty markup for a while. you just cant tell until the truck is able to be ordered. then you will have to find out which dealer and where, will be willing to offer at a decent price

Agree on this. Your best bet is probably to make a list of dealerships that are promising MSRP, no markup, on the Bronco and F150 models. One the Raptor is announced, those same dealerships are more likely to offer similar deal on the Raptor.