Avalanche grey and silver Raptor R’s at dealer in south ga

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, but I also don't agree. I think these prices are here to stay and we are being slowly conditioned. The Fed won't do a damn thing about the 3 years of printing, rates are already at all time recent highs. Labor, materials, shipping costs etc will go down soon?? don't think so.

And if you are betting on the economy collapsing, I'm sure everyone will have worse problems to even consider an MSRP raptor R.

High prices + high interest rates like this are not sustainable without major wage growth - and that ain't happening. The savings rate hasn't been this low since 2006, household CC debt is the highest it has ever been...consider yourself fortunate indeed if this isn't affecting you. If wages kept up, the two things I mentioned wouldn't be an issue. When people curtail discretionary spending then prices come down, and the people who make these discretionary items don't sell as much, and then they lay people off, etc. I believe we are pretty close to this point in time at the moment...this fall and especially Xmas are going to be very interesting. If Brandon doesn't try and mess with it, COVID-furloughed student loan payments will be back in a few months.