Dam near lost my finger...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn Jarrett! That's one hell of a story! Next week I'm gonna have to buy you a beer or something while I'm out there.

Sounds like you've got yourself a good wife, even if she passes out at the wheel! Hope the finger gets better soon.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh... he's just looking for some down time so he can think up something else for us to spend our cash on that we need for our trucks.... :ROFLJest:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
See, i'm giving mad props to Mrs RPG for getting him to the hospital so quick with that dang Camry in the way! Nobody fainted, just can't tell the cops that you purposely ran over a car....

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the finger jarrett. Hope it heals quickly for you. As was previously mentioned now you have some mad scientist time to come up with something new And radical that you can sell us to put on our trucks. Take care man

rook247

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident? (accidents?) but really glad to hear they weren't as bad as they could've been. Get well soon.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy Shit Jarrett. You better stick to Plasma Cutters.

That sucks brother. Your poor wife must have been freaking out. Bless her heart.

Better get some voice recognition software now.

oh yeah, some good drugs too.

:peace: