Dam near lost my finger...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can expect a visited from Cal/OSHA!

I was wondering the same thing when I saw this picture with the straps around his legs and then I thought, What the Hell, he could have wrapped them around his neck! Who cares if he hangs upside down with his head banging against the forklift or the floor. Apparently G has done some bungy jumping in his past. (Sorry for the Visual)

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Lord only knows what kind of exhorbitant fines there are for the twisted things they'd catch you doing to those poor cows.

Although they may overlook that part since the cows are usually dead.:hitit:

Err, did I just say that outloud?:hidesbehindsofa:

Last edited:

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing when I saw this picture with the straps around his legs and then I thought, What the Hell, he could have wrapped them around his neck! Who cares if he hangs upside down with his head banging against the forklift or the floor. Apparently G has done some bungy jumping in his past. (Sorry for the Visual)

LMAO, those were knee pads, I'm 53 and it hurts to control and pull a hundred + pound beam while leaning over on your knees. Thats how we got the smaller cross beams down. Most of them I was up top and Noah was on the fork. Also all the 1 1/4" tongue and groove plywood had to come up. That big support beam was massive, 3 guys could not even move it from flat to its side, has to weigh 12-15 hundred lbs.

My son who was taking pics also took one of the side of the forklift showing a picture of a stick man on the forks of the lift with crossed circle. Lucky we don't have to deal with OSHA.

Jarrett got his stitches out today, still a long way from healed.

All the best buddy!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your stitches out Jarrett, one step closer to not having a club finger any more!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your stitches out Jarrett, one step closer to not having a club finger any more!

Club fingers rule. Look at Megan Fox, hot as hell, but has club thumb.

Stiches are out, but it's still raw as can be. This sucks, I think this is going to take a while to heel.