Cleaned and prepped for car show tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Honestly if you have a welder, it would cost you a fraction of the price then for me to build one and ship it. I can get costs if people are still interested. Although how do you ship something like this? Its 5.5x2x2 and weighs probably 60lbs

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
IDK. I just drove up a dirt hill in the yard and measured how high it was. Since it has an A arm front vs live axle, it limits it a bit. If someone comes across a ramp of some sorts, see how high you can go.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
How much higher could you build the ramp without it being to "sketchy"

Could you go another foot with it?

At 26 inches, our other side tire leaves the ground. At 36", you will need the posi to get you up it and some solid ground to do it on. I've played a bit :)

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Another show saturday. Cleaning the truck tomorrow again. This show is around 100+ cars. I hope to bring home another 1st in class again, if not atleast place.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....

I took first in class of course!
IMG_3017.jpgIMG_3019.jpgIMG_3000.jpg
While I was there I managed to drain my battery too :shocked: I always have my parking lights on and Dust to glory playing on the nav screen. Well, I left the key in the on position instead of the first click (radio only). I got a quick jump and was back in business.

Congrats on the win, all that hard work paid off for you. Did you have the hood up during the show? A lot of people love to see under the hood. I wouldn't worry much about playing a video or music during a show. Most people won't see it anyway. How did you get back into the truck? Did you take along a step ladder?