Introduction to Adams Polish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wii try to keep this a short story. I took the new truck to the car wash before going to see my friend who also has a gen 1. (you may know him as) @mwaite09 His truck is always spotless.......and I can't stress that enough. I thought I was making a good effort to show up with clean truck BUT... The full service car wash guys sloped on soooooo much tire shine that is was spotted all down each side of the truck. Like I had run over a 55 gallon drum of pig lard.

We do some work on his house (broken hose bib) and finally he ask I thought you were washing the truck? well what could I say?... I did in pig lard. (what I wanted to say) He laughs at my story and says let me introduce you to Adams . The work begins clay bar mitt the entire truck the ceramic coat, graphene all the plastic, on to the interior clean and treat all the leather, do all the interior 4ish hours later we got it done.

The truck looks absolutely amazing !!!!!!! compared to the lard **** I drove there. ( you can't say TIR D )

So I payed 40 bucks to have the carpet swept and 3LBS of lard on the tires. from the pros.
All the Adams products were amazing and easy to use. proof is in the pics.
Thanks again to a good friend. @mwaite09
I am ordering my own Adams

Attachments

• IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2596.jpeg
    IMG_2596.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2605.jpeg
    IMG_2605.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2606.jpeg
    IMG_2606.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
God washes my truck. And 3-4 times a year Brentwood Auto Wash does it. I'm not good with that stuff. Have an entire Mothers and Meguiar's shelf in my garage with mostly unused products (clay bar, etc). for my sports car. The fanciest I've gotten with the Raptor (or the car) is taking to carwash, then applying Car Guys black plastic restorer on trim. I did use one of my 5 or 6 wheel and tire brushes on my car....once...

Isn't washing cars for young chicks in bikini's?