Bye bye trx , hello gen 3 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s good mpg on the TRX. I was only getting 9.5. Getting 14.5 on my 37 Raptor.
haha... You guys are driving your TRX wrong...8.3 here... loving every minute of it too...

I'm just hoping America is done with Mr. amd Ms. potato head and will put in a conservative who will put America back on track back in the WH...and gas prices will go down.... But until then, You guys enjoy your Gen 3 raptors they're nice trucks... I'll enjoy my supercharger wine and 700 plus horse power...

now... about that rumored "R" model...

OP
OP
M

MarcV

Reaction score
haha... You guys are driving your TRX wrong...8.3 here... loving every minute of it too...

I'm just hoping America is done with Mr. amd Ms. potato head and will put in a conservative who will put America back on track back in the WH...and gas prices will go down.... But until then, You guys enjoy your Gen 3 raptors they're nice trucks... I'll enjoy my supercharger wine and 700 plus horse power...

now... about that rumored "R" model...
Lol ok , I did not know this was a **** measuring competition with mpg

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boggles my mind why, out of all the hellcats available, one would choose the truck version. Might as well come with slicks. I just don't get it. To each his own I suppose. One thing is clear though: ChevTillNow seems quite excited about his - Good for you man.

Last edited:

DyLivn

Reaction score
Boggles my mind why, out of all the hellcats available, one would choose the truck version. Might as well come with slicks. I just don't get it. To each his own I suppose. One thing is clear though: ChevTillNow seems quite excited about his - Good for you man.
Do you not realize that the majority of Raptor or TRX owners also own really fast cars? There is an overwhelming number of owners that you will see that have a Corvette Z06, Shelby GT500/350, Hellcat, etc in their garage along side their Raptor/TRX. People that like speed and power want that in all their vehicles.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you not realize that the majority of Raptor or TRX owners also own really fast cars? There is an overwhelming number of owners that you will see that have a Corvette Z06, Shelby GT500/350, Hellcat, etc in their garage along side their Raptor/TRX. People that like speed and power want that in all their vehicles.
Well then, @DyLivn - I take your word as Gospel and will never ask that type of question again about the TRX. Silly me for not realizing. I suck.

:(

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have obviously not driven a TRX... And you probably do not realize that quite a few TRX owners sold off their Raptor to own one... And since you own a raptor you would love the TRX I am guessing... go drive one bro!

But like I said they're both nice trucks... One just sounds like a truck, defies gravity with its acceleration, and is faster than many sports cars on the street, than the other... while still holding its own quite nicely off road...

One is lighter and can toss itself around off road easier... And gets better MPG... Although I never got better than 13 and my 17...

And you're right I am still excited with this beast, because I just can't get enough of my super charger wine... And exhaust that doesn't sound like it's in a can (21 is better though)...

But... the R should fix all of this... Except the interior will still suck compared to the ram lol

Have a good night... But seriously go drive the beast before you put it down... You may just be won over...I WAS...
:pepper::anitoof:

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have obviously not driven a TRX... And you probably do not realize that quite a few TRX owners sold off their Raptor to own one... And since you own a raptor you would love the TRX I am guessing... go drive one bro!

But like I said they're both nice trucks... One just sounds like a truck, defies gravity with its acceleration, and is faster than many sports cars on the street, than the other... while still holding its own quite nicely off road...

One is lighter and can toss itself around off road easier... And gets better MPG... Although I never got better than 13 and my 17...

And you're right I am still excited with this beast, because I just can't get enough of my super charger wine... And exhaust that doesn't sound like it's in a can (21 is better though)...

But... the R should fix all of this... Except the interior will still suck compared to the ram lol

Have a good night... But seriously go drive the beast before you put it down... You may just be won over...I WAS...
:pepper::anitoof:
All true. But it’s still a dodge bro

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All true. But it’s still a dodge bro
Actually it hasn't been a Dodge for quite a while... They call them rams now bro... :dogpile:Go drive it it'll change your mind... Make sure you drive a level 2 though so you can see what a real interior looks like on a car that costs as much as a raptor or a ram...

Enjoy the holiday...