Bye bye trx , hello gen 3 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc1gator

Reaction score
You have obviously not driven a TRX... And you probably do not realize that quite a few TRX owners sold off their Raptor to own one... And since you own a raptor you would love the TRX I am guessing... go drive one bro!

But like I said they're both nice trucks... One just sounds like a truck, defies gravity with its acceleration, and is faster than many sports cars on the street, than the other... while still holding its own quite nicely off road...

One is lighter and can toss itself around off road easier... And gets better MPG... Although I never got better than 13 and my 17...

And you're right I am still excited with this beast, because I just can't get enough of my super charger wine... And exhaust that doesn't sound like it's in a can (21 is better though)...

But... the R should fix all of this... Except the interior will still suck compared to the ram lol

Have a good night... But seriously go drive the beast before you put it down... You may just be won over...I WAS...
:pepper::anitoof:
I always wonder what someone is smoking when they brag on a Dodge.

dc1gator

Reaction score
Actually it hasn't been a Dodge for quite a while... They call them rams now bro... :dogpile:Go drive it it'll change your mind... Make sure you drive a level 2 though so you can see what a real interior looks like on a car that costs as much as a raptor or a ram...

Enjoy the holiday...
Lipstick on a Dodge.

Zev

Reaction score
Do you not realize that the majority of Raptor or TRX owners also own really fast cars? There is an overwhelming number of owners that you will see that have a Corvette Z06, Shelby GT500/350, Hellcat, etc in their garage along side their Raptor/TRX. People that like speed and power want that in all there vehicles.
True words, meet my Raptor’s sister.

Attachments

• A212647B-4600-44CF-8426-491D249949D9.jpeg
    A212647B-4600-44CF-8426-491D249949D9.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 33