Build based on configuration?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z06_RAP

Reaction score
I placed an order with a dealer for a 23 and I was just curious if certain configurations have a tendency to get built sooner than others? Does color, options, etc play a role?

anity93

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 23 with a 37 package here in AZ a few weeks ago.

My rep did tell me to avoid adding any bedliner since he’s seen those that have been ordered with it delayed or cancelled more than others. I would say if it’s something not easily added aftermarket like a moonroof then avoid adding it or ask if the dealer can add it once it arrives.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dealer should be able to login and get a view of commodity holds. In general - bed liners should be added aftermarket or by the dealer after delivery. Right now it could be nearly anything that causes it to miss getting picked up for scheduling. Keep in close contact with your dealer once they begin scheduling in September. They should be able to provide guidance if there are options you could remove in order to get your order scheduled sooner.