2023 Order ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VETTE277

Reaction score
Hey, just would like some input based on everyone's experience here.

I called around and found a dealer who had a stock inventory order allocation for 2023 still. It was coded as a 01 priority, and they were able to still have in unlocked and edited to my preferences and placed back into 01 priority status.

Any idea what I should expect with the 23-year ending? Should I be confident this will make it into production since it is a 01 coded? Any idea of the timeline I should expect?

Thanks!

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I have a '23 and mine was built in October of '22. Mine was coded 01 as well. What I assume is going to happen with yours, is the same as mine, but with the '23 model year still. Production should happen by years end, but I read elsewhere that with the current UAW issues, Ford is going to push 2023 models till end of year and 2024 will start in January or so.

Take it with a grain of salt as in reality, no one knows what is going on other than the database managers at Ford that have the software that handles the orders, and I would be confident even they couldn't tell you what is going on.

OP
OP
V

VETTE277

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully, the priority code is indicative that it will hit production sooner rather than later.