Brenthel long travel install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just need some brake line fittings (on the way), a rear bumper, and some bed sides, which I have been procrastinating on ordering due to Canada's tanking dollar value.
Can't wait, it feels super plush when given the old jump up and down on the bumper test, lol. My neighbour was giving me some weird looks...

image.jpg1_zpszxn6iqtz.jpg

image.jpg1_zps38w86mi5.jpg

image.jpg5_zps2hawwypf.jpg

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an outstanding build. Have been lurking and reading all of your updates for a while now. Definitely paving the way for the rest of us, as I didn't think it would be possible to have usable bed space and 20+" of travel in the rear. Looking at the overall performance to dollar ratio, it seems it cannot be beat. Awesome job man, and I thank you for all the ****** :3638400157_e7de35b0

OP
OP
ntm

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which bedsides are you going with when the Looney gains some value? lol

The mcneil's I think.

image.jpg1_zpsjqzf9y8j.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsmpvf2ksa.jpg

Not going to wait on the loonie, I'm just not in a hurry, as there will be snow on the ground here in two weeks. Our offroad season is over. Glass takes three weeks to manufacture, two weeks to ship... By the time they're ready to go on, the truck will be in storage.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The mcneil's I think.

image.jpg1_zpsjqzf9y8j.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsmpvf2ksa.jpg

Not going to wait on the loonie, I'm just not in a hurry, as there will be snow on the ground here in two weeks. Our offroad season is over. Glass takes three weeks to manufacture, two weeks to ship... By the time they're ready to go on, the truck will be in storage.

mmm fat-bottomed girls....