BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is what I got from my dealer. I called the contact number and was told ford was working on it. and that has been since end of February, when I called them. Still nothing. letter or refund.

1651277013237.png

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I chatted with Ford.com on Tuesday about the refund. She said I’d be receiving a letter from Ford that was due to be mailed in April, so anytime now. I haven’t checked the mail today but am not hopeful.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I bought my 22 about 3 weeks ago. My salesman had no clue what I was even talking about. No clue if my sticker was adjusted or not and I never signed a letter about the blue cruise being removed.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No worries, as the infamous saying goes, the check is in the mail.

infamous_b2

Reaction score
I talked to FP last week and asked them about the refund. He said I had to go to my dealer for the refund. I said I'd heard people getting refunds direct from Ford and also from their dealer so he double checked with his suprvisor and said I have to go to my dealer. I'm going to talk to them on Monday and see what they say. I didn't get a letter or anything yet.....other than recall letters, haha. I bought my truck in Sept '21