BlueCruise Refund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing in the mail here. However, I got the letter from the service department at my local ford dealership. They gave me a letter to mail in with a copy of the sales agreement. I should really remember to mail it in tomorrow because I’d like to use that money to buy 3.5 gallons of fuel
We need real clarity on who is responsible for issuing the refund. My sales guys had told me twice that he doesn’t know anything about it. Specifically told me that Ford would issue any refunds directly. I also called the Ford customer service 800 number and they told me Ford would reach out directly…WTF is the actual protocol here Ford?

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need real clarity on who is responsible for issuing the refund. My sales guys had told me twice that he doesn’t know anything about it. Specifically told me that Ford would issue any refunds directly. I also called the Ford customer service 800 number and they told me Ford would reach out directly…WTF is the actual protocol here Ford?
Go see tour service department, this showed up as a service bulletin. I didn’t ask about it or anything, he just said”oh there’s a third one, it looks like you get some money back”

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go see tour service department, this showed up as a service bulletin. I didn’t ask about it or anything, he just said”oh there’s a third one, it looks like you get some money back”
What the hell does any of this even mean?
Ignore spelling, been drinking
May want to go easy on the booze…just a friendly suggestion. Lol

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just emailed my dealer... no idea why Ford would do it this way however customer service is not something they seem to focus on.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I got a call back from my salesperson. what he said was that he heard some sales were in a some sort of grey area. the Sale paperwork never finalized and may not been in Ford's system when Ford sent the refund to the dealers because the sale wasn't in the system yet. After getting some of those checks other customers coming in they figured they put two and two together and contacted other customers. Mine was not in with those.

He forwarded the sample letter of what Ford should be sending me and I am guessing a lot of you all. its I assume the form that customers who got the refund at time of sale in the form of discounted price.

1651527554654.png

1651527610667.png

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what confused them was the fact that the checks were issued to their parts department. so confusing he said their financed department was confused at first since they only had a couple raptor come thru their dealership.

doverrover

Reaction score
How long did the refund take? I'm picking up my 2022 this week and dealer said once Ford re-invoices I will receive a refund...not sure from who though.

brijen

Reaction score
Got an update on mine. Picked up my 22 in march, window sticker hadn't been adjusted. Salesman and manager reached out to their zone rep who got in touch with someone about the issue and said it would take around 30 days to resolve. Manager called yesterday to let me know Ford corp had issued the check to the dealership and they were going to go ahead and cut me a check for the amount plus the tax I paid. Can update once I actually get the check (I bought out of state) but sounds like it should be resolved soon.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine last week. Came directly from the dealer - no nagging required. I took delivery in October.