Betting towing with the Raptor Timbren SES Suspenion kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timbrens for me rode like crap

I installed an air ride 2000lb, if I plan an offroad trip Ill remove the bags and leave the compressor and hardware. I can remove them in 30 min. I dont tow but when I load the bed up on trips it will sag 1.5”, 40 PSI and its back to stock... best part for me is it rides just like factory unloaded, love the caddy ride. Loaded it rides awesome too, not stiff like the timbrens.

I have 2 sets of Timbrens Ill sell local cheap. Houston

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timbrens for me rode like crap

I installed an air ride 2000lb, if I plan an offroad trip Ill remove the bags and leave the compressor and hardware. I can remove them in 30 min. I dont tow but when I load the bed up on trips it will sag 1.5”, 40 PSI and its back to stock... best part for me is it rides just like factory unloaded, love the caddy ride. Loaded it rides awesome too, not stiff like the timbrens.

I have 2 sets of Timbrens Ill sell local cheap. Houston

Sounds nice. On mine, I only install the Timbrens when towing. So it’s pretty much sitting on them, rather than hovering above, of that makes sense. When they are not touching, as in light load, they slam together on road dips. So in that scenario , I agree, they ride like crap. When towing, it’s as smooth as buttah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded, my back hurt after a decent trip, smooth as butter was not my experience at all.

KOZ45

Reaction score
I have a used timbren kit, if anyone is interested

FR1504R

Just need to buy $5 worth of mounting hardware , available from any hardware store

$125 shipped