F250 diesel and F150 Raptor comparison (by owners of both)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bren5279

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I know its very much an apples to oranges comparison, but Im very curious to hear from those who have actually had both...

For those of you who have actually had both (preferably DD them), what made you prefer one over the other? If you knew then what you know now, would you have chosen differently?

*** NOT including F350s ***
I currently have a 2019 raptor, but I no longer do any off-roading, and will soon be towing some decent size trailers for long trips. While I know the raptor can handle some towing, I think Ill be pushing whats ideal for the Raptor. Im definitely considering changing to an F250. Curious if those who have made the change have any regrets....

Last edited:

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2016 F250 KR Diesel and loved it. Great daily driver in my opinion. Great truck.
Gen 2 rap is also a great truck. Somehow just more fun to drive, and it fits in my garage.
The F250 wouldn't quite squeeze in.

OP
OP
B

bren5279

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a 2016 F250 KR Diesel and loved it. Great daily driver in my opinion. Great truck.
Gen 2 rap is also a great truck. Somehow just more fun to drive, and it fits in my garage.
The F250 wouldn't quite squeeze in.
Haha yeah neither will fit in my garage. If you had to tow a bit and minimal Offroad, would your preference be a diesel?