Best High Lift Floor Jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I have Big Wheel 2-ton, I was going to go with the linked one above.

Didn't do it as I wanted the jack to be placed further forward in the bed along with the tire. I'm going with a modular track that attaches to the bed where I can adjust tie-downs as needed. The jack is going to be bolted down. We'll see how it turns out tomorrow.

I would love to do a chase rack but as the truck's my daily, I have a retractable tonneau cover that I don't want to get rid of.

Last edited:

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having a overland rack custom make on top of my roller cover where I could keep the cover and rack at the same time. Having a removable shelf make that will sit in between the front two bars, my Power Tank and Pro Eagle going to be mounted on the shelf. I will post more pictures once It’s done.

CB273443-D8FB-41C2-9763-4A22FA55BDA4.jpeg

FB882E3F-7E08-4F4D-8D23-83E8FDB42AC2.jpeg

26DB944C-B153-400F-AD3D-6688649723C9.jpeg

C9754136-6276-4DBB-A540-E73CE257327A.jpeg

89313402-C6EB-4E16-80C7-5818D6EC6C9A.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

here’s another option from the same place, mounts the jack and the spare tire
https://www.jdscustoms.com/product/gen-ii-raptor-pro-eagle-jack-tire-mounting-system/

i’ve also noticed various chase rack makers have provisions for the jack as well.

I’ve got a question for those of you campaigning a full size / high lift jack mounted in the bed.

How much abuse will these mounts stand up to? I know the tire/wheel is ~ 100 pounds, and the jack is a pretty respectable weight also. just how much of a beating do these mount points take before giving way?

VinceC

Reaction score
I probably sound like a hypocrite since I’m already using a Pittsburgh HF Jack (which I assume is made in China, but I’ve already decided it ain’t up to task for jacking a truck)- but I’ve had the (mis)fortune of getting tours through many Chinese factories- particularly metal working- & zero chance I’d trust build quality on something as critical as a car lift.

I could give numerous examples- one quick one though: while touring a brass factory where they made pipe, basic ball valves, water meter casings etc. I saw some of their “skilled” techs welding w/o any glasses or safety gear, smoking a cig while peering through a piece of cardboard w/ a little hole poked through it or using actual sunglasses - I am not making that up. Now- clearly the health effects are terrible, but also what kinda welds are getting done under those conditions? Not strong uniforms tight beads that’s for sure
I’ve been in a ton of Chinese factories too. The one you describe is one of the better ones. There are some truly awful factories there (and some great ones too)

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro Eagle is made in China as well

I stopped by their office/warehouse in Torrence, CA and they confirmed they are manufactured in China. Maybe that was already known.

You can purchase in person at Torrence for $330+tax for their 3-Ton jack.

Last edited: