High lift jack /overland thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitelye

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm looking for recommendations for a high lift jack. I have a new 2021 bronco on 37's and just tried my old jack and no dice. I also have a 37 package raptor and figured I'll need one for both.
Id like one that goes tall / light enough to go in the bed for when I do some Norcal raptor runs with the truck.

I'm sure with all the information out there someone has put together a welcome to overland page?

thank you!
Nate

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran a high lift jack on my JKU for 14 years and hated it. I would much rather free up the room for a Pro-Eagle. You only need the 2 ton beast in my opinion to get the vehicle completely off the groumd. The 3 ton is nice but takes up more room and weighs much more. I've watched some pretty dangerous stuff happen with the high lifts and I've seen people destroy the sides of their jeeps with them also. I finally pulled the trigger and got the Pro Eagle.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to the toyota tacoma forums for overlanding stuff. we are high speed desert here and we dont crossgender our offroad trucks.

but yes, high lifts jacks dont work well with our trucks. we had to use one back in 2014 when a friends truck had a flat in the rear. the furthest point from the body of the truck was the hitch. we jacked it up and the high lift eventually angled into the tailgate scratching it up.