Any banks with good interest rates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Morning everyone. I am heading down this afternoon to pick up the new member of the family and I wanted to ask if any of you have been getting really good interest rates and from what bank. I know I can get 2.29% from BofA for 60 months, and the dealership said they can do 2.25% for 72 months.

Anthing better than that out there?

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are pretty low. It's what I got back in march, so at least they aren't going up. Not sure if you'll get lower. Congrats!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morning everyone. I am heading down this afternoon to pick up the new member of the family and I wanted to ask if any of you have been getting really good interest rates and from what bank. I know I can get 2.29% from BofA for 60 months, and the dealership said they can do 2.25% for 72 months.

Anthing better than that out there?

That is a good rate from the dealership for 72 months. Is that Ford credit, or a local bank they deal with?

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got 1.99 72 months, but will pay it off with the bonus next summer. the other offer was 1.19 for 60. USAA

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:badidea: There are no banks with "good" interest rates . .

No Wait!!

There is "good for nothing"
--------> "No damm good"
--------> "No F- ing good"

:frown: The Government does not figure in Energy & Food prices as part of the 'rate of inflation'. :disgust:
Therfore, the Government's figure is just :uhoh2: 'One Big Inflated Flatuent'.:poop:

:birgits_tiredcoffeePreferred Stocks pay a good dividend.
:hmm:Some Common Stocks pay OK.

But, putting it in a Savings Account . .? . :shakehead: . is like eating beer & eggs and expecting a favorable outcome.
:sunot: