Interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
For those of you that financed, what interest rates are you guys paying? I don’t plan on paying this truck in full as I have another expensive car touching down soon. Would rather keep my money in the bank right now. Any credit unions or banks you prefer? Supposedly Ford offered 13% just before, according to the dealer lol. Credit score is good as well just to add.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Supposedly Ford offered 13% just before, according to the dealer lol. Credit score is good as well just to add.
I would definitely trust the dealer. 13% isn't a rate you can get just anywhere. :rolleyes: I remember when the local Ford tractor dealer offered my Dad a lousy interest rate. To add insult to injury, it was simple interest. I guess they thought all farmers were simple. Dad bought the tractor, but not the financing.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So this forum is just a clown show with no real use for genuine questions?…. At least it amuses one user.
These threads always turn into a contest between the would-be financial advice givers and the humbraggers. Clown show for sure. But it's topic related. Best advice to the OP is to pick up the füçking phone. It's not a contest, it's what you can get given age, location, credit score, etc. What others pay is meaningless. So if you're going to have a useless thread, it might as well be a clown show. Woo-hoo.

:dancingpoop::gathering::insane::party33::ROFLJest:

OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
These threads always turn into a contest between the would-be financial advice givers and the humbraggers. Clown show for sure. But it's topic related. Best advice to the OP is to pick up the füçking phone. It's not a contest, it's what you can get given age, location, credit score, etc. What others pay is meaningless. So if you're going to have a useless thread, it might as well be a clown show. Woo-hoo.

:dancingpoop::gathering::insane::party33::ROFLJest:
Brother…I’m asking a genuine question. Isn’t this the place for these types of questions? I hate people like you. I really really do. Fake hard azzes. We all have money… we all work. The cars I owned/own will make your head spin. I’m asking to get a feel that’s all. If you don’t like it, move along.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
For those of you that financed, what interest rates are you guys paying? I don’t plan on paying this truck in full as I have another expensive car touching down soon. Would rather keep my money in the bank right now. Any credit unions or banks you prefer? Supposedly Ford offered 13% just before, according to the dealer lol. Credit score is good as well just to add.

I wouldn't take delivery of the Gen 3 if you plan on trading/selling it when your other car shows up. Market is too crazy for short term gambling with a vehicle. Market is not like it was months ago when you could brake even or make money on a short term ownership.

OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
So this forum is just a clown show with no real use for genuine questions?…. At least it amuses one user.

Early Jan they told me if I financed I could get 5.7% on a deal a local credit union was running. Had to open an account though.
I’m just asking a question lmao. This is the right place for that no? People get so insulted over the dumbest things smh. Thanks for the answer. 5.7 these days is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.