Interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
Definitely JD. Weak, retarded, taking offense at posts not aimed at him, bragging all the way. Play nice, JD, and maybe you won't get banned again. Cheers
Definitely JD. Weak, retarded, taking offense at posts not aimed at him, bragging all the way. Play nice, JD, and maybe you won't get banned again. Cheers
You keep mentioned this JD guy like you are so sure it’s me. I have no idea who that is. Seems like you have a thing for this dude. Do yourself a favor and read what I asked originally and then read all the replies from the other guys. Was genuinely asking a question on a forum made for this truck. How was that a dumb question to ask? People started going against me like they are billionaires not needing to finance. Good for you if you paid cash for it. I too can pay cash. I just chose not to. I obviously asked that question because I was curious as to what others got quoted on their rates. If you guys can’t take that as a serious question on a forum built for this then there’s something wrong with you all. Make all the fun you want, doesn’t affect me one bit. I’m good either way. Take care my man.

Last edited:

tractorman

Reaction score
With good credit in the current market, I would think a rate of around 7-8% would be about the best you can do. Here is my thinking on this; as of this morning, I can get 4.75% on a 1 year CD with Edward Jones. Essentially the banks are willing to give us 4.75% so they can use that money to make money. I don't know what profit they need to make, but if they make 2% they need to loan out my money to someone at 6.75% or more. Any rate below the CD rate does not make sense from a lender's standpoint, since they are not profiting on the truck, only on the loan.

I'm a cash buyer myself, whether it's a car or a house, but I know that a lot of folks with significant assets like to do some financing and keep their money in play elsewhere. That is not for me to judge. As long as you can pay your bills, that's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.