Interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I used to see people sign for 18-22% all day long working at a dealer.
Just outside an Army Fort?

I have no debt on credit cards. All are at $0. Do have an Audi being leased under my name but other than that, I bought all my other cars out right. All my trucks for the business are also paid off

Oddball... have you pulled your credit report and inspected for accuracy? some lesser likely things.
judgment against you
divorced / alimony / child support / settlement delinquency
previous bankruptcy
previous incarceration
you are very young for the money you make
you have an unusual name
( this is a bias issue and we’d like to think it doesn’t happen, but I can assure you, it does )
someone else with the same name or very close with items showing on your credit
or it’s just got some wrong entries

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d wager that lots of folks are confusing a soft pull for a hard pull and not considering their DTI. Or the dealers are taking advantage of financially energized people trading their Gen 3 in for a…new Gen 3.

Dealers watching a sales customer drive up in their Raptor…741C3AAA-327B-47E1-9573-666858036B77.jpeg

Last edited:

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you get that. I’m high 820ish depending on which bank pulls the fico.

Capital one was at 5.89 for 72 months.
NFCU was at 5.04 for 72 months.

Dealer bought a point to get me to 4.89
To be fair that was March of 2022, and I put a sizable down payment as well as a trade, so it definitely isn’t comparable to the current state of credit and financing.

Should have noted that in my first post.

OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
far to many wannabe ballers on this forum like anyone gives a shit. it's actually pretty commical at times
This forum is weak as hell. Can’t refer to me as a wannabe baller. I was asking a simple question. Catch me on the Porsche forum though ;)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely JD. Weak, retarded, taking offense at posts not aimed at him, bragging all the way. Play nice, JD, and maybe you won't get banned again. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.