Another New Phoenix 8 core unit Sc7862 in pre-release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoDucks

Reaction score
I really do want a newer more updated infotainment stereo but after being in a co-workers XLT F150 with the 12" Linkswell I don't think I can deal with the long boot up time. He has the Gen 2. I will say it is awesome once it gets going, love how you can stream youtubeTV and watch live sports. I would get so annoyed with the boot up time daily. Takes about 30 second each time for it to boot up and load.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish they or someone would get this together. Only thing Gen 3 has that I really want is the bigger infotainment. Need all Sync function, HD camera support and analog controls for AC. Got iphone font maxed out for a reason…

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to hop in here from the Gen 1 forums - there's a few of the Android 10 units starting to trickle in here and there. In my 2013 I have the Android 9 PX6 unit I bought from Phoenix and it has fast boot. I won't say sometimes it's not a little glitchy, but the screen size, customization, and the app availability has been worth it for me. In my 2004 Audi allroad I have a 10" Android 10 unit that I got off AliExpress and it's got a nicer screen and faster than the PX6 unit, but there's not much in the way of customer support and no firmware updates for it yet like there is for the Android 9 units. I know a couple of guys on the Facebook group have had the Android 10 units show up for the trucks and have had good things to say thus far. I'm just waiting for them to be readily available before I order one, that way hopefully all the early kinks are worked out of it.

GoDucks

Reaction score
I heard the newest Linkswell version 5 is out now for our trucks. I'm tempted to get it but want 18x9 rims and tires first.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard the newest Linkswell version 5 is out now for our trucks. I'm tempted to get it but want 18x9 rims and tires first.

This?

Don't see a price, did you find it on a retailer site? It does look a bit more feature reach the previous versions, but the lack of sync and that it's on android 9 is a bit concerning.