Another New Phoenix 8 core unit Sc7862 in pre-release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BigDJE has stated that phoenix can't get sync to work with the tablet. So between that and known shipping delays I wouldn't hold my breath as far as seeing its release anytime soon.

the owner has been texting me with update issues is hardware and android 10 they will have to change hardware or not run android 10

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the owner has been texting me with update issues is hardware and android 10 they will have to change hardware or not run android 10
thanks for the info. looks like i might need to cancel as well. it shouldn't have taken them nearly a year after accepting preorders for them to figure this out..

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

They need to stick with android 10. Unless there are some killer new features, which I highly doubt, the main reason to upgrade would be an an upgraded OS that has more compatibility with apps.

As far as cancelling orders, this is really something that I would need to wait and let some one else test out and find bugs first. No way I would preorder without a clear release date, and certainly not have my CC charged.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need to stick with android 10. Unless there are some killer new features, which I highly doubt, the main reason to upgrade would be an an upgraded OS that has more compatibility with apps.

As far as cancelling orders, this is really something that I would need to wait and let some one else test out and find bugs first. No way I would preorder without a clear release date, and certainly not have my CC charged.
They are quick to issue a refund if you cancel... at least they were with me.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the 12.1 inch screen by GUA? Apparently that's what they put in the Shelby Raptors?