Another Douchenozzle Article: "5 Ways the Chevy Colorado is Better Than Ford Raptor"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Traded my ZR2 after two months for a 2017 Raptor. The difference is so great it's not even worth of discussion.

Hated the ZR2, love the Raptor. One of the best vehicles I've ever owned, reglardless of class.

Just for *****-and-giggles, tell us what your ownership and driving experience was.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the size.

I'd love to have Raptor in a 7/8 sized package. And I an see many off-road scenarios where the ZR2s size and weight would be a huge advantage over Raptor.

The ZR2 solely by virtue of it's significantly less travel isn't even in the same league.

Then there's tires. Apparently the ZR2 dudes are squeaking 33s under there. A good start for sure, but really around here, there are many trails that require 35s min to work with the ruts.

And honestly, and straight up, Raptor is just a great street truck. It's got a vibe that the ZR2 (no matter how cool) can never achieve.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They both have their place in offroad. Capable in their own areas however, Neither one is comparable on the level of the other to a major extent

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Want a smaller Raptor? Wait for the Ranger Raptor.

‘Oh, and the Chevy is available in diesel? Seen the price per gallon of diesel lately? Around me it’s 7.50 a gallon. No ty.