After 1 year of ownership, likely no better vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had my 2017 for 1 year and 10 months. No issues yet @ 27K miles. Mines a SCAB so it only has one recall (door latches). I've been driving for 38 years. I'm not much of a car guy, my Raptor the best vehicle I've ever owned.

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to see positive reviews. Although I couldn’t get all the way through the video.
I have a pretty decent collection of sports cars and I’ve kept my 13 Raptor for 6 years. The only reason I’m getting rid of it is to get a 19, and honestly the only reason I can really come up with for doing that is boredom or add.
Hope the 19 is as great as the 13 has been!

This!!!

7 years as a DD with my Gen 1 and I've never regretted it. I'm getting a 19 for all the new tech and options; that's really about it - can't say a bad thing about the current one except that it's older.

The Mustang GT is only a top-down, sunny-day, 6 month of the year fun car - if I had to get rifd of it, I wouldn't miss it near what I would miss my Raptor.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a killer combo! Ask me how I know! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m looking forward to them! Finally found a dealer that takes me seriously He sends me any gt3 they get and is working on seeing if getting me an allocation for one later on is possible.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to them! Finally found a dealer that takes me seriously He sends me any gt3 they get and is working on seeing if getting me an allocation for one later on is possible.
Looking for a new (991.2) one?
New allocations are about impossible, as production is nearly over.
I do know of a low mile black 6spd for a reasonable price. Dm if you want more info

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new (991.2) one?
New allocations are about impossible, as production is nearly over.
I do know of a low mile black 6spd for a reasonable price. Dm if you want more info

Ideally a used one but he has a customer who may back out of one of the allocations they have currently. Not looking to buy for another year, but I definitely appreciate it! Focusing on getting my company started then once that is going smoothly I’ll be buying one haha