After 1 year of ownership, likely no better vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lasercat

Reaction score
Totally in love my '17 with 25k miles on her so far. Had the leaky oil pan issue that many others had, but apart from that no other problems. I can't think of a different vehicle I'd want at this point.

Well, maybe a '19 Raptor ;-)

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I came from GMCs. Wanted a Raptor since 2014.

Came over to the dark side and got a 2018. I have about 3500 miles on so far really happy with my decision.

Can’t wait for the Cobb AP and tunes. I got a Sube too.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came from GMCs. Wanted a Raptor since 2014.

Came over to the dark side and got a 2018. I have about 3500 miles on so far really happy with my decision.

Can’t wait for the Cobb AP and tunes. I got a Sube too.
I’m parting ways with my sti to get the raptor, I hope to buy another down the road if they ever up date the motor or buy an old Impreza 2.5rs and build it up

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A full size crew cab truck is about as versatile as it gets- then you add in the fact the F150 is the best truck on the market, then throw in the best option package available with the Raptor. It's like a sore ******, you can't beat it.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a M2 with a 2013 Raptor. I love the option of hoping in small sports car and also I comfy bad ass truck.

BTW .. I have a 2019 Raptor on order also. :)
I have gen 2 scab and 135i want to upgrade to the m2 competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro