GEN 2 $90k for Shelby Baja Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Guess I did not do my research right then. Either way this is helpful insight. So you’d just take the 4” block out and put the 2” back in?
No. Replace it with Deavers or ICON leafs, this replaces the block all together. If you want the same lift, go with +4 on the Deavers or add the leaf to the ICONs. Then get rid of the stock bump and replace it with an RPG or ICON bump stop kit. Get a 3 ton Pro Eagle jack and you can now take this to Baja and have some fun knowing that the rear is taken care of and you can actually jack-up your truck quickly to change a tire in the dirt.

Sharkman

Reaction score
I would get a stock 2020, save the $ and replace the hood with the Shelby hood. LOVE the look of the Shelby hood. Have been trying to find one to put on my 2019 Magnetic Raptor. No luck so far.

D

Deleted member 12951

^^^

There you go. You can swap out that hood with this guy and some cash to get it painted. One down, more things to take off.

2018Shelby

Reaction score
I have had 4 Raptors bought a 2018 Selby Baja and it is far and away a great truck. That is a good price. Go for it and enjoy it!

MRFORDMAN

Reaction score
Pour a heaping cup of sugar on a slice of homemade apple pie and you basically have the same concept as the Shelby raptor. Totally unnecessary and gaudy as hell in my opinion. Just save some money and buy a brand new 2020 Raptor and mod it yourself if it's not enough for you in stock form.

DigDugVlrptr

Reaction score
If you can get a Shelby Baja with 6 miles for $90K, do it!
I couldn't get a Shelby Baja, the color I wanted at the time I was looking for a Raptor, without a gross dealer addon mark up. After I got my fully loaded Raptor, I sent it to Hennessy, for the engine work. Ordered and got the Addictive Desert Design's rack, full lights and bumpers. Obtained the tires and rims locally. Sent parts and pieces to be powder coated locally. Built a similar more personalized pavement princess for about the same price as the $120K Shelby Baja.
Make sure it comes with a warranty. I had an engine issue early on and Hennessy and Ford worked together to resolve it locally, to my satisfaction.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 17 Shelby and love it!. Do wish I could have gotten it dor $90k though. At that price it is a pretty good deal.

I have given TMX almost $30k for upgrades though with more to come, so there’s that.

It gets way more looks and comments then a normal Raptor too.
If you are tempted you should probably do it.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have a 17 Shelby and love it!. Do wish I could have gotten it dor $90k though. At that price it is a pretty good deal.

I have given TMX almost $30k for upgrades though with more to come, so there’s that.

It gets way more looks and comments then a normal Raptor too.
If you are tempted you should probably do it.

Damn, another ghost. Keaka, how have you been doing?