GEN 2 $90k for Shelby Baja Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

wondering what your thoughts are on the following pricing:
2019 Shelby Baja Raptor (new, 6miles on odo); MSRP was $121k. Sells for $90k now.
Obviously it’s a leftover inventory, not latest model year - generally feels like a good deal for what it is. Thoughts?

Last edited:

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly it depends on what you plan on using the truck for. Most of the mods are a bit too gaudy for me and I personally do not like the bumpers. With that said for 90k I would rather buy a stock one and put the mods I would like myself.

with that said, if you plan on off roading, then it might be worth while. But just because it’s heavily discounted doesn’t mean it’s worth it either. If you plan on daily driving you’re giving up a lot of space in the bed with the spare and rack.

None the less, all the best on your search and purchase.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only worth it if it's worth it to you! The Shelby appearance stuff is a matter of personal taste. If you like it then go for it! The off-road stuff is a matter of use case. Again if you'll use it then go for it!

Like other have said you can buy a regular Rap + your own mods for the same money but don't let a bunch of internet bozos determine if you'll buy something or not.

OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All good inputs. Getting a 2020 fully loaded is going to land around $70k these days in my area. That would get me 20k for mods but not warranty. The Shelby raptors appear to be covered with Ford warranty so that’s pretty decent... are the Shelby mods worth more or less than 20k is the question I guess...

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have their own warranty relating to the parts and systems they modify. Not covered by Ford automatically. Coverage can end up as a pissing match between the two.

D

Deleted member 12951

All good inputs. Getting a 2020 fully loaded is going to land around $70k these days in my area. That would get me 20k for mods but not warranty. The Shelby raptors appear to be covered with Ford warranty so that’s pretty decent... are the Shelby mods worth more or less than 20k is the question I guess...
Might want to check into that. Pretty sure its only 3yr/36k for the powertrain warranty. You lose the 5yr/60k

The only mods worth a darn are the upgrades live shocks and whipple stage kit, the rest is garbage. If it was me and I purchased it, I would take most of it off and try and sell it and then purchase what I liked. That actually might not be a bad idea. First thing you will want to do is upgrade the leaf springs and remove the ridiculous 4” block