Raptor for Invoice (is this possible?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RADONCulous

Reaction score
I am grateful to this forum for helping me obtain a 2020 Raptor at invoice in late 2019--obviously a ton has changed since that time. My understanding is that people are able to get 2024 Raptors close to MSRP, but is looking for an invoice deal (or under MSRP) a reality or a pipe dream?

I am looking for a basic spec (Non R, Non 37) in case the above is possible.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You never know. Dealer by me has two 2023’s that have been on the lot for every bit of 2 months.

23 F150’s have rebates again, Rams are $12,000 off. It could be coming

I bought two Gen 2’s new in 2018 for $7,000 under MSRP, but that was at a time when they had 7 on the lot collecting dust.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s one at the above-mentioned dealer. It’s being advertised at $1,000 below MSRP. Like I said, they’ve been sitting on it for a while, give them a call and maybe you’ll get lucky. They have an Avalanche as well, but it had beadlocks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
3k under. Especially if they’ve sat for a while. Be ready to drive out.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Buyers have been spoiled by low interest loans for years, now, money is tight and interest is 3x higher than we were looking at in days gone by. These trucks would have been snapped right on up in the china virus shortage because from the moment after the first utterance of “two weeks to stop the spread” for the next 2.5 years, we didn’t know IF we would get a truck, allocation notwithstanding. Now the market has slowed, but manufacturing has started to catch up and the ’24 is 3 model years old now so most of us are going to rightly think carefully about a ’24, on the fear that a new Jen will be released.
Jen Juan had a longer run in years, but I don’t think Raptor production was ever as prolific as about ’18 - ’20. ’17 was no slouch either but I think the heyday for buying a Rap was circa 2019. In that era we were seeing deals of 7-8k under msrp at times, with 5k under a happy medium. Even if the truck was sold at invoice, the stealership would still make money.

Money is way more tight now, we’re coming down from absolute record fuel prices, during which time every industry raised prices to gratuitously take advantage and multiply their profits cover fuel costs and now these same companies will have a bunch more margin to work with.

It should be at least some good news for Rap buyers. Still a big, long wait to order, but could be a lot worse.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s happened before, and it will certainly happen again. When, and for how long, nobody knows.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter