7.3 Godzilla 790hp NA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Clearly I know more about Ford's engine architectures and their evolution over the last 25 years than you do. I don't care if you are paid to turn wrenches for Ford or not.

This is why I get so much entertainment out of FRF sometimes. The beauty of the internet is that everyone you meet is an engineer with a PHD, who out of boredom pursued and got their doctorate, then abandoned it for their law degree and out of a sense of altruism works as a deputy sheriff in their off hours while they’re not saving the world from smaller, more efficient internal combustion power plants.

FRF takes the internet and kicks it up a notch.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is why I get so much entertainment out of FRF sometimes. The beauty of the internet is that everyone you meet is an engineer with a PHD, who out of boredom pursued and got their doctorate, then abandoned it for their law degree and out of a sense of altruism works as a deputy sheriff in their off hours while they’re not saving the world from smaller, more efficient internal combustion power plants.

FRF takes the internet and kicks it up a notch.
dont hate me cause im a genius

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good catch. All these EcoBoost detractors start to blend together at some point...

This "detractor" somehow owns and maintains EB powered vehicles.

Strange huh?

You don't have it all figured out smart guy.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a good enough excuse to constantly diss the EB. :waytogo:

I rarely say anything bad about the 3.5L EB HO either- despite what some people think.

I've also owned and worked on every engine we've discussed in this thread. Each for over a decade. Except for the 7.3L of course.

But you know - all my posts are just regurgitated "google searches" and I'm just a troll who only posts b/c I'm so jealous of the engine in the current Raptor.

Got it.

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I rarely say anything bad about the 3.5L EB HO either- despite what some people think.

Do you not read your own posts?

It's running nearly 20 lbs of boost already. Please. The current 3.5L is destined for the scrap heap. More displacement using gas, or less displacement and electric will be the direction.

I've also owned and worked on every engine we've discussed in this thread. Each for over a decade. Except for the 7.3L of course.

Doing maintenance doesn’t count. Everybody’s a “mechanic“ until they have to diagnose and repair something more complicated than changing a light bulb.